1. Collection of your information
Makwa collects information from you when you register or create an online account with or through the Services, use our Services, sign up for our email list, use our cleaning and related services, make a purchase, fill out surveys and enter into promotions or request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us using phone or email or any other available medium. The information we collect may include:
• Your full name, mobile number, email address, address (for pickup and delivery), password and certain preferences.
• Certain standard browser information, such as your browser type, IP address, and access times.
• Information on the clothes you are giving us for cleaning, including type,color, brand, size, and service requested. We do this to provide you with an enhanced experience when using the Services, such as sending a detailed list of all the items we picked up for cleaning and providing you with customized promotions based on the information we gather about your clothing.
• When referring a friend to try Makwa, we will ask for your friend’s contact information. We will then send a message to your friend inviting him/her to sign-up for Makwa’s services or visit the App or Website. We store this information to send the referral messages and track how our referral program is performing.
2. Use of your personal information
Makwa gathers and uses your Information to manage and constantly improve the Website and the App. These uses may include:
• Running regular analysis intended at improving the Services; making the App, the Websitemore user friendly and improving the delivery of the Services and displaying content, promotions and advertising that are curated to your interests.
• To respond to your requests for cleaning and related services which includes verifying, confirming, picking up and delivering your order, in addition to communicating with you when needed to provide you with service-related announcements.
• Review the usage and processes of our Services, develop new products or services, and conduct evaluation and analysis to improve our content, products, and services.
• Makwa may also use your Information to communicate with you about the Services or send you surveys and promotions to inform you about other services or products available from Makwa or on behalf of our partners or affiliates.
• Providing you with customized App and Website content, targeted offers, and advertising on the App or Website, via email, push notifications or text message or across social media.
For other purposes disclosed at the time you provide your information or otherwise with your consent.
3. Sharing your information
• We may share your information with Makwa affiliates and subsidiaries foroperational, marketing and promotional reasons.
• We may share your information with third party service providers that provide business, operational or technical support functions for us to be able to pickup and delivery your orders and fully complete the transaction
• We may share your information to comply with legal process or other legal requirements of any governmental authority and protect and defend the rights or property of Makwa
• We may share your information as disclosed to you at the time of collection, or otherwise with your consent.
4. Third-party content, links, and plug-ins
The Services may have links to third-party websites, which may have privacy policies that differ from our own. We are not responsible for the practices of such sites.
The Services may also offer you the ability to interact with social plugins from social media sites, which may allow us and/or the social media site to receive data from or about you.
Makwa may use third party analytics products to collect, study and analyze Information about how you are using and interacting with the App, the Website and the Services. Makwa may provide Information to these analytics providers to obtain statistics and other information about how users are using and interacting with Makwa. These analytics providers may use a variety of established or new tracking technologies or tools (including, without limitation, cookies, web beacons, HTTP cache, local shared objects and persistent identifiers) to recognize your computer or device and/or to collect or compile this information. Makwa doesn’t have control over the tools, practices or technologies of the third parties that provide analytics services to Makwa.
5. Children’s privacy
The App, the Website and the Services are intended for general audiences, and Makwaneither direct sthe Services to nor knowingly collects any Personal Information from children under the age of thirteen. If Makwa learns that a child under the age of thirteen has provided personally identifiable information to the App, the Website or the Services, it will use reasonable efforts to remove such information from its filesimmediatly.
6. Email communications
Upon registring for an Account or using the Services provided by Makwa, we may send you daily or weekly e-mails. If you wish to opt out from receiving emails from Makwa, please notify us by e-mail at (firstname.lastname@example.org)with the subject line (opt out of emails) and make sure to include sufficient information for us to identify your account, including your name, email address and the details of your request.
7. Access to your information
You may log in to your account page on the App to update your profile. You can also update your address and special preferences or email us at email@example.com. If you choose to deactivate your account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line (deactivate account), we may still retain certain information for analytical purposes and record keeping integrity, as well as to enforce our Terms, resolve disputes and prevent fraud.
Users have the right to request for data deletion. Kindly email us at email@example.com to request the deletion of your personal data.
8. Data security
We have taken certain physical, administrative, and technical steps to protect the information we gather from and about our customers and visitors. Although we make every effort to help ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee our security measures.
10. Contact us